Monday, July 28, 2008

Dull, grey, muggy Monday.

That's the weather outside the window. The human weather is much brighter: I find a friendly post by Michael Lally concerning the DiPalma 'Riddle of Form', an e-mail in my Inbox from Mark Truscott, and Lisa Jarnot's 'Night Scenes' has just dropped through the letterbox.

Anyway, to anyone out there reading the posts on poets & poems - please respond. I really am feeling my way - and would be grateful for counter-readings, developments of what I'm starting to talk about, suggestions of sites or materials that would take the discussion further. (One or two people have already - and that's great).

I am aware that a Blog can seem to be a 'sounding off'. And that's really not my intention.

A 'sounding' would be much closer to the mark.

And - if you wish to get in touch by more private means than the Comments - use my e-mail: belgianwaffle@hotmail.com (not the one with the 'jj' prefix).

"Bon continuation!" - as they say here in Belgium.

No comments:

April Fool?