Sunday, April 03, 2011

... in a bit of a quandary ... whether to follow the unfolding pwoermds or simply plough my own furrow & see what everyone came up with at the end?

On the one hand, the promiscuous swapping of creative juices (read someone's new find and it triggers one, two, three of your own). On the other, the jittery feeling of being anticipated (damn! he/she's done that one - or done it better!). Knowing all along that somewhere out there is that pwoermd waiting to come into being.

No doubt I'll take a peek now and again.


1 comment:

MjB said...

I peaked a few days ago and decided to head into territory that I think could be pwoermd-less: mayflies. Tonight I read through all the pages listed on the International Pwoermd Writing Month blog and so far, nary a mayfly reference. Of course, now I've tipped my hand . . .

(The word verification for this comment is "shamic." That works!)

Take care,
---Mike

April Fool?