Monday, October 03, 2011

A few websites worth following up after yesterday's trip to Mariemont:

pavupapri.blogspot.com

stephanieferrat.blogspot.com

miaweditions.canalblog.com

&

esperluete.editions@skynet.be

(not forgetting Luc Fierens' work - but I don't have an e-address to hand)

*

Tomorrow the weather's meant to change. Out: the Indian summer. In: autumn (season of ... etc.).

And who knows - maybe some clouds?

*

Thanks to my Frimley correspondent for the rugby link. I had a look but didn't fancy the sign up requirement. I'll just have to use my imagination (there must be a finite number of ways a man can cross a line with a ball after all).

*

A student tells me of the Swedish saying for an Indian summer: "that time of year when it continues hot". Perfect.

No comments:

April Fool?