Tuesday, December 20, 2011







A trial post using Blogpress (as recommended by Stephen N.). I don't seem to be able to do tabs or other line layouts - or perhaps I'm just being thick.

A package was waiting on the kitchen table yesterday afternoon - two new volumes by the phenomenally productive Geof H. (how Autocorrect yearns to add that extra 'f'). It's far more than I deserve given my current lack of production. I even owe him one if not two volumes that have been (mal)ingering upstairs.

Geof's books are such object lessons in being in the word/world. An eye that seems insatiable and ever on the qui vive. Just how many projects does he have on the go on a daily (hourly?) basis? What Faustian pact has he struck to multiply his writing selves?

I can but wonder ... and admire ... and enjoy.

No comments:

April Fool?