Saturday, January 07, 2012


Six questions for the time being ...

1. Which style of architecture do you feel an affinity with? Why? Describe.

2. Which room in a house do you feel is the most important? Why? Describe.

3. When have you felt particularly ‘at home’ in a place or building? Why? Describe.

4. Select one object or invention that typifies your culture. What is it. Describe and explain.

5. Which modern technology do you dislike the most? Why? Describe and explain.

6. How did you first learn to write? Try to describe your earliest memories of writing.

1 comment:

DPLblog said...

#6 - I remember a teacher in fifth grade suggesting I enroll in a summer program for creative writing. I didn't ever tell my parents because was afraid to stand out in anyway. Plus any type of "School" that happened over the summer felt like it was a bad thing. I probably didn't understand that she thought I "showed promise." That's my earliest memory of writing, but I had to have gotten to that point by writing during the school years prior to that.

Interesting question -- I haven't recalled that moment in time for a long, long time... Thanks for the trigger.

April Fool?