Friday, August 07, 2009

Back in 1993 the first volume was published by The Sticky Pages Press: The Shabbiness of Intent. Dedicated to Otto Lunchimus is was a one-and-only. The 'original' (given it was a pretty crude parody of Iain Sinclair's The Shamanism of Intent) was circulated and then 'disappeared'. All that remains is my very poor office xerox copy. And I've mislaid that a few times. 

Looking at it again after all these years (mmmmm! that questionable odour of nostalgia), I'm thinking i) maybe I could work something more interesting with that text; ii) the marginal decorations were - without my knowing - what these days goes under the name of Vispo. 

So here - with a nod to Geof Huth (& others) - are some 1990s Glyph poems. 

3 comments:

walrus said...

A truly beautiful Pynchon trailer I just had to share with you -- a great ending ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/
booksblog/2009/aug/06/thomaspynchon-fiction

W.

belgianwaffle said...

Thanks for the tip off. Pynchon speaks! When just a photo used to be Plenty.

Books in the post.

A `barking` walrus indeed ...

Woof!

The C.

PS I'm heading for the UK - so posts are likely to be intermittent for a bit.

walrus said...

Sounds to me like a shaggy-dog story . . .

W

April Fool?