Monday, May 03, 2010

soundtrack for today - Service by The Fall ... synchs perfectly as I drive down onto the Ring (rain, traffic) Mark E. Smith's voice moving in and out and behind the piano chords and drum riffs ...

why do you have a cloud in your eye?/ walked downstairs/ got my hat and corny brown leather jacket/ street bloody clean for a change/ must have been the rain/ thought transference/ and this man endangered me with cut-out two or three teeth out on the floor/ winter is here, unlike yourself/ pull, pull my shirt off/ service/ kick the leaves/ learning about time/ time of the wolverines/ this is watching the leaves kick the brown branches, it is here/ I came home and found I could say the word "entrepreneur"/ and my problem began/ service/ and my feet were running. Laughs at anything/ and my head worn to left and nothing/ and I'm just in between this day's portion ...

No comments:

April Fool?