Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Out to research television stands for my parents which entails visits to M&S, Tesco and Argos. Meanwhile I'm turning over ideas related to the 'barcode' exercise - as with the pwoermds (which also began during a similar visit to the UK back in April) - routine chores seem to allow another bit of the brain to work. That my parents have just bought their first computer gives me an additional excuse to muck around.

I'm simply allowing images to take shape during the day. Some work more verbally - barred code/bar(c) ode; bark odes; Bach coda - others more conceptually (systems of measure & value) - others more visually (the rain cloud, the zebra & Vermeer). Does this matter?

Of the lot I think I like the coin one most - but then what do I know?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's dropping by - and all the other contributors. It's a great exercise.

1 comment:

walrus said...

bar co-ed

Hic!
W

April Fool?