Saturday, January 23, 2016


.

New Year's Resolutions melt like snow ... 

... Having made a determined effort not to buy any more CDs after the 2015 splurge (all of which were utterly justified for one reason or another. But still ...) this morning I - or as they say in French - je craque

By way of an excuse: earlier in the week I had been listening to Philipe Baron's excellent jazz programme at 6pm on Musique 3 (Belgium's equivalent to BBC Radio 3) and there was an interesting interview with Tord Gustavsen & Simin Tander. They were in Brussels for a concert which - of course - I had failed to notice. You can hear the interview at:

http://www.rtbf.be/musiq3/emissions_jazz?programId=1582   (the 20th January programme)

the majority of which is in English. So the CD is some kind of consolation for not managing to get to hear them live. 

I really must be more attentive to what's going on around me. 

Evidemment, c'est bon


No comments:

April Fool?