Sunday, June 29, 2008

Into Brussels on the bike to see the exhibition on Rock Star art at the Bozar (Eno, Pete Doherty, David Byrne, etc.) - not really worth even the teacher concessionary price of 3 euros - my, how I sound like Ed Reardon - and then freewheelin' (Bob Dylan reference) down to Sterling Books (which is something of a Joseph Conrad outpost of Poetic Culture here in Belgium given their poetry buyer Helen something or other). I'm in search of the Collected Barbara Guest - I had a hunch they'd have a US copy (didn't) - but I end up finding this ...



... which just goes to prove that this is the best of all possible worlds.

And who accosts me as I unlock my bike chain outside the Bozar? Martine and Eric fresh back from China. It is a small world, as they say.

No comments:

April Fool?