Friday, January 23, 2009

4:30 pm. Rain.

*

Thanks to the generosity of Martians, I now have Rodefer's Four Lectures.

Thank you Martians!

*

In the house, brick dust has been replaced by woodshavings. Floorboards are going down.

The entire process is available to all sorts of metaphoric constructions.

*

If I had a bit more spare time for reading & thinking, I'd be drawing together ideas on Tim Atkins' Horace, Rodefer's Villon, and Spicer's After Lorca.

Also exploring what Rodefer might mean by "And it continues Blakean. It's the only place to be."

Unfortunately, at the moment, I feel as though I'm walking up the down escalator.

*

Inauguration Day for Obama

Me: Today is one of those historic days you'll look back on when you're older.
Lara: When I decided I liked Marmite on brown bread, you mean?

Indeed.

*

It's still raining.

No comments:

April Fool?