Thursday, January 14, 2010

The thaw begins.

*

Today's post brings the Bill Griffiths Collected and the latest issue of Fence.

Plenty to read - above and beyond what's already on the go.

*

A package I'd sent to the States before Christmas arrives today - postmarked 17 December.

*

Show E. how to draw with perspective while feeling a gnawing sense of reluctance. She draws so well without such rules.

*

Throw tagliatelle into a prawn stock and steam a handful of mussels on top. Brasserie food as Rick Stein would say. And pretty damn good.

1 comment:

Geofhuth said...

I keep meaning to subscribe to Fence, which I should really do since their offices are about ten miles from where I sit.

More good food from your blog, but I still am in need of a good recipe for crumpets.

Geof

April Fool?