Friday, March 20, 2015


No eclipse to be seen from my classroom this morning due to low cloud. Students come in saying yeah they'd seen it via BBC online. Whatever.

.

The Marcin Wasilewski CD (Spark of Life) arrives - finally. I'm listening to it right now. Yesterday it was the Carlos Kleiber Tristan. & I am slowly working my way into the Jan Swafford biography of Beethoven. Plenty to keep me going.

.

So let's get this right ... a tank is commandeered to drive through London & deliver a petition signed by near to one million people asking to have an overpaid bigot reinstated. Meanwhile ...

.

Wales v Italy tomorrow ... might they just pull it off? Could France suddenly find the inspiration to beat England? & a dejected Ireland crumple before a Scotland desperate for at least one win? Questions, questions ...

.

This really is a beautiful CD by the way ... (now track 3) ...




No comments:

April Fool?